Please select the form you require from the list below:

Declare a new station [25W and under] and request an ETCC Frequency Assignment Certificate.
Keeper (using secure access code) to update the Status or other changes to a station 25 Watts and under.
Notify of a Permanent Closedown (by the Keeeper)
Send us a NEWS item for publication
Report a Change of Operational STATUS (Keepers should use the Secure Code Form above)
Apply for a new UK AMATEUR BEACON (includes BEACON Site Changes)
Use you Ofcom Licence Number to apply for a lost Access Code
Apply for a Change of KEEPER (by existing Keeeper) - all about UK amateur radio repeaters
   HomePage    About   RSS  ContactUs    SiteMap    
 free of sponsors – free of ads – no cookies – no registration – yours to enjoy!